So You Don’t Have To!
If removal of dead rodent is possible we will do so. However, if we are unable to locate the source, we will place an odor control bag in the general vicinity of the odor source. These odor bags will assist in controlling/eliminating the odor during the course of decomposition.
Dead Animal Removal in Westlake Village is a multi-step process:
(1) Inspection of home, attic, and/or crawl area
(2) If openings are identified during inspection, make exclusion recommendations
(3) Locate dead rodent / source of odor
(4) Remove if physically accessible and safe
(5) If unable to physically remove the source, an odor control bag will be placed to assist in controlling/eliminating the odor during decomposition.
Agoura Hills | Bell Canyon | Calabasas | Camarillo | Encino | Granada Hills | Hidden Hills | Lake Sherwood | Malibu | Moorpark | Newbury Park | North Ranch | Oak Park | Oxnard | Port Hueneme | Porter Ranch | Sherman Oaks | Simi Valley | Somis | Tarzana | Thousand Oaks | Topanga | Ventura | Wood Ranch
InnovationWe are always testing new technology to make sure we are providing the best service possible.
DiversityEmbrace diversity as an essential component in the way we do business.
TeamProvide a great work environment and treat each other with respect and dignity.
ServiceOur reputation speaks for itself. Customer Service is priority number one!
CommunityContribute positively and ethically to our communities and our environment.
EfficiencyRecognize that profitability is essential to our future success.