So You Don’t Have To!
At the first sign of an ant infestation, call your neighborhood pest pros at J & J Termite and Pest Control in Westlake Village. The more entrenched an ant infestation becomes; the harder it is to eliminate.
Do not attempt do-it-yourself ant control. At most you may only kill the visible 5% of the colony, but the remaining 95% will simply avoid the treated area or relocate, making it that much more difficult to find and eliminate the colony. Successful elimination of an ant colony requires the elimination of the entire parent nest and any satellite nests, including all larvae, pupa and the well-protected queen. If the queen is not eliminated, she will repopulate the colony.
Successful elimination of ant species requires the knowledge and expertise of an experienced Westlake Village ant control specialist. If you have an ant problem, call us today.
Ant control in Westlake Village may be viewed as an 8-step process:
(1) Correct identification of ant
(2) Location of nest(s)
(4) Perimeter treatment
(5) Reduction of honeydew sources
(6) Interior pesticide application
(8) Other non-chemical control methods
The pest control professionals at J & J Termite and Pest Control have been providing guaranteed residential and commercial ant control extermination services to the Westlake Village area for many years. We can help you too. Call today!
InnovationWe are always testing new technology to make sure we are providing the best service possible.
DiversityEmbrace diversity as an essential component in the way we do business.
TeamProvide a great work environment and treat each other with respect and dignity.
ServiceOur reputation speaks for itself. Customer Service is priority number one!
CommunityContribute positively and ethically to our communities and our environment.
EfficiencyRecognize that profitability is essential to our future success.